Insulated PUF Panel Manufacturer
We offer wide range of PUF Insulated Panels for the various applications such as Cold Storages, Pack Houses, CA chambers, Banana Ripening Chambers, Freezer Rooms, any type of industrial application for Roofing, Wall Cladding, Partitions, Walk On Ceilings, Prefabricated Shelters, Accommodation Shelters, Information Kiosks, Health Centres, Community Shelters, Communication Shelters, High Altitude Accommodation Shelters for Sub Zero Temperature Areas and many more.
These PUF panels are manufactured in a computerised plant and come with Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Sheets (PPGS), Pre Painted Galvalume Steel Sheets, and Stainless Steel Sheets fascias. The density of Poly Urethane Foam (PUF) sandwiched between two fascias is 40 + 2 Kg/ M3.
We offer the range of thickness of panels as follows with various fascia options:
Wall Panels: 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
Roof Panels: 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Modular in nature and pre-engineered for precision and simplified construction
- Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS, PPGL / PPGL, PPGS / SS
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy and strong construction
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift and erect at any height inside the plant or any other place
- Frameless construction and ease of design, supply and erect for any types of construction
- Insulated Panels and saves the energy